Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 107

Thread: Claim your Bishounen

  1. #91
    Inactive Member KageNoShinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I forgot to mention that I had married Tatsumi and Kakyou on Gaia Online. ^ ^v

  2. #92
    Inactive Member melas's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, let's see, I'll take:

    <s>Count D (Petshop of Horrors)</s>
    <s>Eclipse (Demon Diary)</s>
    <s>Yuki Eiri (Gravitation)</s>
    <s>Kyo Sohma (Furuba)</s>
    <s>Yuki Sohma (Furuba)</s>
    <s>Akito Sohma (Furuba)</s>

    T_T You guys are too cruel. Well, that just leaves:

    Shannon Casull (Scrapped Princess) -- did I miss someone's list? Are you telling me no one snapped him up?!

    Aya Fujimiya (Wei? Kreuz) -- Manga Aya, manga Aya! He's gorgeous in "An Assassin and White Shaman."

    If I think of more, I'll add later.


    melas

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 07, 2004 01:34 AM: Message edited by: melas ]</font>

  3. #93
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well well we've all been busy taking all the bishi I WANT!!! ah but here are a few left over that are uber cute!!
    well first off the one's I wish I could kidnap from their current owners are HISOKA (YnM)!!!! yeah and Subaru (X) and Amiboshi (Fushigi Yugi) and Omi (Weiss Kreus) and Touya (ccs) and Takamiya (Love Mode) and well you get the point. But I can?t have... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] ah well I will now claim by bishi's that are mine and mine alone and that means no one touches [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] well I won't be that mean I share... nope nevermind

    #1. Ken-kun from Weiss Kreus! woo, I just love an adorable bishi with a tragic past. I just feel so bad for them and I want to help so so bad. and then I remember that they're not real... at least in this reality [img]wink.gif[/img]

    #2. (Takamiya's) Izumi from Love Mode. alright he doesn't have a tragic past but he's just so cute when he tries to resist! angel or devil?

    #3. Trowa from Gundam Wing. again the tragic paste and present distance from feelings, but they kinda show during the end of the series. he's just so reserved because he doesn't know his paste and can't seem to find a way to overcome that until later. ah just so cute.

    well there you have it all Three of them. there mine you can't have them [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] besides they're already house-broken... ummmm well maybe just broken in... ahem ok well I'm done now. Yay I have my bishi!! pretty bishi, my bishi.

  4. #94
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wouldn't really... well I might think about it but that's not the same thing... right?

  5. #95
    Inactive Member
    Claim your Bishounen


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Ayska:
    well first off the one's I wish I could kidnap from their current owners are HISOKA (YnM)!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wouldn't suggest that... Kaze-kun is very protective of Hisoka. The only way that -I-, his best friend, can get close to Hisoka is becoming him ^_~

  6. #96
    Inactive Member KageNoShinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Girls sure are possessive when it comes to bishounen.... am I right?

  7. #97
    Inactive Member
    Claim your Bishounen


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Umm... well Kaze-kun is a guy and he's VERY posessive of his bishounen....

  8. #98
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well I think bishounen are just there to BE possesed... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #99
    Inactive Member yuki_gackt's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i don't care what anyone says...but gackt is MINE! i already killed for him and i'm not afraid to do it again [isumi-kun ish proof of that]. ::huggles her twin...i still luv u though:: i'm not a greedy girl...gackt-chan ish all i need to be happy and if anyone tries anything, bokuto no yuki shall have to hurt u :: polishes mallet::...

    of course i also have bishies that i absolutely adore:
    1. hotohori: my very first love, whom i left for gackt...so u know what a big sacrafice i had to make...though hotohori is still my #1 concubine - he is the most tragic character in the anime... ::sobs:: damn that cow! <---miaka
    2. katan: angel sanctuary - no one ever talks about him...but i love him...to me he is the most tragic character in the whole manga...killed by the one he loves most T_T
    3. larva: vampire princess miyu - sooo gorgeous...i cried when he had to kill his best fren...they could have made beautiful yaoi together ::sobs:: damn that miyu
    4. valgaav: slayers try - one word: hott...another bishie that i believe is the most tragic in the entire anime... does anyone sense a pattern?
    5. yuki: kaikan phrase - ::sobs:: he tore up the fan...but it was necessary for him to play their lovely songs XD
    6. sai: hikaru no go - i just like him ^^ ...and of course he also is another tragic character

    i actually like a lot of bishies...and unsurprisingly most of they have either koyasu takehito, miki shinichiro, or chiba susumu as their seiyuu...ahh...those voices...

    but like i said...all i need ish my gackt-chan to make me happy ::runs off to be w/ her future hubby::

  10. #100
    Inactive Member
    Claim your Bishounen


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    can we divide Gackt into different hair colors and have each hair color as a separate Gackt so Gackt fans won't kill each other?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •